maj

maj

February 02, 2015

Europa Cup Seiser Alm


Flat3 high five

Before the competition at Seiser Alm, i went to school on monday and stayed there all eight lessons, cause i gave a promise to someone, who means a lot to me and i really didn't want to break my promise. On wednesday we had official training for european cup on thursday and friday. Me and Žiga filmed some runs on the course and you can see our videos in the second webisode of Spaced Out, that came out yesterday. If you haven't seen it yet, click on this LINK and check it out. However, on thursday i felt great, i stomped my first run and when i came back to the start i realized, i'm on 4th place. In the second run i replaced my sw 540 with sw 900, but unfortunately i didn't landed cork 720 perfectly on the last jump and i lost some points there, but i was really happy with 10th place at the end. On friday i had so many things to think about and it was hard for me to put my game face on, so i made a mistake on the first rail and also on the second jump. After the first run the wind picked up and we started our second run 30 minutes later. Luckly i managed to gather all thoughts before the start and i did my run as i wanted, i scored 66,67 and it was enough for 9th place, which is my new best result on competitions for european cup. Stoked!


Powpow
One run from training on wednesday






No comments:

Post a Comment