maj

maj

February 18, 2015

Finally back in Aboslut park

Cork 7 
First part of february went throught super fast, i can't believe how fast everything happened. Yesterday I came back to Flachauwinkl after 10 days. I had to be home for the past few days to sort out some school stuff. We had a trampoline session in school and my knee started to hurt, so i went to my doctor and she said, i had to take easy for a few days. I spent one day on Vogel mtn. but unfortunately the weather wasn't the best, just like a day before on Cerkno. Even though the weather was bad, they have a really nice rail line so i had a lot of fun. Today we had another awesome spring day here in Absolut park and i'm looking forward to try some new tricks in the next few days.

180 Truck
Flying over some trees
  
Sunset 


No comments:

Post a Comment